Click image to Enlarge
- Model Shown: This is the SPLASH-B-SRO-B (SPLB-SROB), the full featured SARR Surface Water Drysuit that is both waterproof and breathable, with some add on options.
- Options Shown on Model: This photo shows the SPLB-SROB with optional add ons; a Brass Tooth Entry Zipper, a Brass Tooth Relief Zipper/Cordura zipper cover, a Small Bellows Pocket on the upper left arm, and a Medium Bellows Pocket on the outside of the right leg.
- Color: Sea Rescue Orange (SRO) top/bottom, for high visibility.
- Materials: Materials: Made from a three ply laminate having a micro denier nylon/polyester exterior fabric, a waterproof breathable barrier membrane and a tricot fabric inside layer.
- Design: All OS SYSTEMS SARR Surface Water Drysuits are designed with Freedom Cut™ features for complete and unrestricted freedom of movement. Sidearm Panel Gussets™ extend from each elbow all the way down the arm to the waist. The Crotch gusset extends from one ankle through the crotch and all the way down to the opposite ankle for unparalleled fit, function and freedom of movement.
- Entry: Front diagonal entry, waterproof zipper for easy and fast donning and doffing and guaranteed watertightness.
- Zipper Protection: Comes with a neoprene padded Cordura entry Zipper Cover.
- Suspenders: Each drysuit comes with installed suspenders.
- Waist: Each drysuit has an AC Waist™ (Adjustable Cord Waist) so each user can individually adjust the waist for a personal fit.
- Reinforcing: 500 denier Cordura™ is used for the Butt Pad, the Knee Pads, and the Elbow Pads for strength and improved slip control.
- Shin Guards: Neoprene padded protection inside the Knee Pads for the knees and the shins.
- Fabric Socks/Footwear: Each SPLB-SROB comes with waterproof/breathable fabric socks for comfort and increased durability. OS recommends using non-attached boots or footwear for the best individual fit, the best lace up ankle support, and the best walking and traction sole. NOTE: Fabric socks are designed to be worn inside some non-attached footwear option. Do not walk on the fabric socks without this protective footwear.
- Safety: Reflective Tape – (2) 1" SOLAS horizontal strips on elbow pads just above Wrist Wraps.
- Seals: Longlife Latex™ commercial grade rubber neck and wrist seals are thicker and more durable. These seals are also easily replaceable. Seal specifications and replacement instructions are available by clicking on these links.
- Seal Protection: Neoprene/Cordura Neck Wrap™ w/zipper closure, CL Neo™/Cordura Wrist Wraps™ and CL Neo™/Cordura Ankle Wraps™ cover and protect the seals and the fabric socks.
- Seams: Seams are double stitched for strength and fusion sealed on the inside for water tightness.
- Team Patch: OS will sew a team patch on a new drysuit at N/C if it is provided with the order.
- Testing: Each drysuit is individually tested under pressure and under water.
- Warranty: Two year limited warranty. See Warranty page.
- Sizing Chart: See Size Chart page. All Custom Sizing Options available.
: Download Flier